Who we do
We believe in empowering community’s access to development, services and rights such that they can build collective policy to challenge negative develop of conflict. We engage community in peaceful settlement where Education, Food security, WASH, Peace building and good governance is paramount in the mentioned thematic areas as key focus areas
Our working Principles
As we work to support the mission of the organization we adhere to a number of principles that govern our work. We focus on being:
- Consultative, inclusive, and decisive.
- Respectful: we believe that the quality of personal interaction is as important as its substance.
- Disciplined and results-orientated.
- Learning orientated and knowledge-based.
- Balanced in our information sources and approach to gender, culture and age.
- Transparent, honest, and sincere.
- Objective by creating and protecting a neutral space.
- Caring and empathetic.
- Pioneering in seeking new and better ways to be effective
ACR is always ready to defend and promote our values: